That can not be defended..
but some Vt fan will get on here and try and defend that..
just watch these 2 videos...
http://media.putfile.com/VT-THUG-1
http://www.lstoo.com/upload/marcus.mpeg
i would go as far as sayin he's a worthless piece of $#*@
That can not be defended..
but some Vt fan will get on here and try and defend that..
Would like to know who..and why. I haven't seen anyone defend him yet, I know I'm not.
Marcus is a pure scum bag. That sickened me to see that happen to the Louisville player and nothign happen to Vick
Reeking of awesomeness!
If anybody can get the first one and send it, please do. I cant get it, giving errors.
I can't see anything on the second one.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
yeah i seen him do that yesterday in the game.. the announcers even said some things about it
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I would like to hear some VT fans talk about this. Thats terrible that he would try to do that. He deserved to be thrown out of the game.
for all the VT fans... what's the excuse...sereiously...?
why cant you be a good sport ...it's just a game... your out there to have fun, not to intentionally injure each other
although that game yesterday was a brawler
I'm a VT fan. Always have been. Always will be.
Maybe you should email Marcus or something and ask him these questions? Why would you expect someone to speak for him?
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
U go GIRL!!!!!!!
All pitchers are liars and cribabies.=YOGI BERRA
It helps if the hitter thinks you're a little crazy.=Nolan Ryan
Bookmarks